Preparing your video
All authors need to prepare a Video for the online conference and will receive an email that includes a link to upload your video.
There are many possibilities to record presentations using videoconferencing tools. Here are a few links to instructions on recording a meeting on common platforms:
- Zoom: Local Recording – Zoom Help Center
- Skype: Skype for Business: Recording a Meeting | Information Technology Services | Bemidji State University
- Google Meet: Google Meet Help: Record a video meeting
- Microsoft Teams: Record a meeting in Teams
- Other tools: DingTalk, TencentTalk, Gotomeeting
- You can also use Powerpoint, but it takes two steps, first create Voice Over Power point and second, convert to .mp4 format.
IEEE recommends using Zoom to record a compatible video from content displayed on your computer screen and voice recorded via the computer microphone. Instructions for recording your presentation with Zoom: How to record your presentation using Zoom
Requirements for your video
Please upload your pre-recorded video before April 28, 2021 May 01, 2021.
|File size:||100MB max|
|Resolution:||1080p / Full HD / HD (1920 x 1080 px)|
|number of videos:||1 each paper|
|max. length:||12 minutes|
File NameThe name of the video should be XXXXXX.mp4, where XXXXXX is the code of your paper without the two initial letters.
E.g. if your paper code is VF-999999, your video should be named 999999.mp4
Your paper should be either 999999.pdf or 999999.pptx
If you have more than one paper, once you finish uploading the video and the first paper, just click on "+ Add paper, video, & files" and you will be able to upload the video for the additional papers.
Fail to receive the pesonalized uploading link
If you would not receive the link, please check the spam email box, or you can directly use your email (submitting author's eamil as an account) to access the Guest Access Link to enter: Guest Entrance
© Copyright 2020-2021 – ICPS 2021-Canada