You will have received an email from ICPS Organizing Team with the subject line: "Instructions for IEEE ICPS 2021 Conference" which contains your personalized access link to attend the conference.
If you did not receive this email, please check your spam and junk folders. Alternatively, you may use this Guest Access Link to use your email address for access. (Note: only registered emails will have access.)
We set up two test time for different time zones. Here are the tips of online testing:
May 06, Thursday
|09:00-09:30 am PDT||time zone converter|
|05:00-05:30 pm PDT||time zone converter|
*Note: If you are unable to attend the tech checks, please feel free to enter the conference space on your own time before the conference begins. Check that everything works properly for you.
What to check
- Able to participate the conference system
- The presentation time matches the technical program.
- Your materials: video(s), slides, papers, etc.
- Able to access to zoom link of the session room
- Other features of our online conference system
How to participate the conference system
- Sign in the virtual conference system and then click "Participate Now" to enter the space.
- On the right side of the page, you will find the conference schedule and information about speakers.
- On the left panel, you will find all the rooms and sessions for each day.
- Each room contains a separate Zoom meeting via the "Join Video" button at the top left.
- Test that it works for you. There is also a "Help" button located on the right to open Zoom in a new browser or to dial-in by phone.
- The Networking and Mingling room uses Spatial Chat in the web browser. It is best to leave/end Zoom before going into the Networking room. Enter your username and click "Join Space".
If you have any technical problem during your testing, you can contact us by:
- WhatsApp: +1 917 528 1831
- Email: [email protected]
© Copyright 2020-2021 – ICPS 2021-Canada